Born in Idaho (the funny shaped one just east of Washington and Oregon) to a large family, Sam had his artistic side fostered from a young age. His Mother and Grandmother (his Father’s Mother) being extremely talented artists encouraged him to draw and paint constantly.
At the age of 18 he fled the state everyone forgets in search of greener pastures. Somewhere around Wyoming he missed his turn and wound up in Texas by mistake. After realizing his error (a year later) he bounced around the west coast until finally settling in the land of plastic and sunshine, which (for now) he has decided suits him just fine.
Designed Toy Releases
These are toys designed by UNCLE.
Toy Series Participation
These are toys that UNCLE has lent their design skills to.
These are one-off, or very limited, pieces.
- Negora - 8" "Félicette" custom, 2020
- Piece(s) for Who Cares Bears, 2018
- Custom for Customania at ToyCon UK, 2017
- Dunny - 3" "Abrupt" Nebula custom, 2017
- Dunny - 3" "Abandon" Nebula custom, 2017
- Dunny - 3" "Abort" Nebula custom, 2017
- Omen - "Shock & Awe" custom set, 2016
- Bitch - "Hell?" custom for Bitches Be Trippin, 2016
- Lil Buddha - custom for the Lil Buddha Show, 2015
- RAAR! - "BRAAAINS" custom for The Custom Raaar! Show, 2013
- Android - customs for the Dragatomi SDCC Edition Custom Android Blind Box Series, 2012
- Lil'g Mini Boombox - custom for the Boombox-tastic Custom Show, 2012
- Piece(s) for The Tentacle Love Show, 2012
- Two Faced Hazel - "Kiatk" custom for the Two-Faced Show, 2012
- Gumpy - custom for The Gumpy Show, 2011
- Dunny - custom for The Almighty Dunny Show, 2010