Drawing since I was 2 yrs old, I had a passion for creating and developing characters and creatures. It was movies like the Lion King, Jurassic Park and Jim Henson’s Labyrinth that inspired the dream of sculpting and one day making creatures and characters into toys or even for films. In my spare time when I'm not working as a concept artist for game companies, I sculpt and invest time in my business “Monster Mind Sculpts”.
Although it can be challenging to stay motivated after a long day’s work, it is the drive to pour my creativity and passions in sculpture that gives me the energy to move forward.
Designed Toy Releases
Toy Series Participation
Customs & Show Pieces
- Puck Little Painter - custom for The Goblin Squad, 2021
- Boo! - custom for the Boo! Haunts ToyCon show, 2018
- Piece(s) for Winter Salon, 2017
- Night King - "Hubble" custom for Bats in the Belfry, 2017
- Piece(s) for Monsters and Misfits, 2016
- Piece(s) for In Shadows, 2015
- Sir Wellington - original sculpt
- "Tinker", "Tonker", "Winter Tinker" & "Winter Tonker" for Winter Salon, 2014
- Skelve - custom for Conjuring Mischief, 2014