My work is influenced by picture books, Lowbrow, cartoons, Americana, any culture with a bad attitude, and has been most often described as ‘HA!’ or 'Aww.' It’s been said to flirt with a dangerous sense of humor and is probably fun to look at by children aged 2 to 70.5, the average life expectancy in the world today.
I'm inspired by The Far Side, all the cartoons I watched as a kid (and still do watch), and all of my talented friends in the comic industry. I often describe my work as single-panel comics. They're noodley, cute, irreverent, and subversive with a healthy dose of dark humor.
Designed Toy Releases
Toy Series Participation
Customs & Show Pieces
- Piece(s) for Crazy4Cult, 2020
- Piece(s) for 30 Years Later, 2020
- Piece(s) for Crazy4Cult, 2019
- Piece(s) for Idiot Box, 2018
- Piece(s) for Crazy4Cult, 2018
- Piece(s) for Crazy4Cult, 2017
- Piece(s) for the Rick & Morty Group Show, 2017