I graduated Magna Cum Laude from Southwestern Oklahoma State University with a degree in Studio Art/Commercial Art. I spent the next 20 years doing graphic design for various firms, including one of my own. I have recently moved to doing fine art full time. In that short period of time I have been lucky enough to show work in several galleries across the country.
I work primarily in oils, although I do venture into acrylic, ink, marker and colored pencil occasionally. I like to keep my color palette bright and vibrant. My subject matter is influenced by anything from monsters and hot rods to pop culture and space aliens. Humor has always been very important to me as a subject, so you'll see it as an underlying tone in almost all of my work.
Designed Toy Releases
Toy Series Participation
Customs & Show Pieces
- Skelve - 18" "Skevel Knievel" custom for Conjuring Mischief, 2014
- Skelve - 15" "Gruss Vom Skelvus" custom for Winter Salon, 2014
- Skelve - 14" "Strong Skelve" custom for Winter Salon, 2014
- Wandering Misfits - 4" "Little Angel" custom for Winter Salon, 2014
- Wandering Misfits - 4" "Little Devil" custom for Winter Salon, 2014
- "MMMM...Candy Corn!" for Bewitching, 2014
- Pieces for Bewitching, 2013