Shag, whose real name is Josh Agle (he took the last two letters of his first name and the first two letters of his last name to create his artist moniker), is a Southern California-based artist whose work reflects his love for tikis, primitive art, and vintage movie and television themes. His vivid and colorful paintings often display characters who lavishly partake in consumerism and are often in the middle of a situation that the viewer can interpret as well as enjoy visually.
- Goin' Places, 2012
Designed Toy Releases
These are toys designed by Josh.
Toy Series Participation
These are toys that Josh has lent their design skills to.
- Bearbrick - 400% Turquoise Totem, 2007
- Qee - 2.5" OX-OP 2a Series, Jester, 2006
- Qee - 8" Jester, SDCC 2005
These are one-off toys and figures.
- Piece for Playboy Redux, 2010
- Vadar Helmet for the The Vadar Project, 2009
- Piece(s) for Baby Tattooville, 2008
- Vadar Helmet for the The Vadar Project, 2007
- Circus Punk - custom for Out of Vogue, 2006
- Qee - custom for Qeedrophonic, 2004