Travis Cain is a designer originally from Madison, WI. After running his own design studio for several years, he moved to New York City and attended the School of Visual Arts where he earned an MFA in Design. During his career he has had the pleasure of working with clients such as: The Green Bay Packers, Sundance Channel, Penguin/Viking Books, MTV, Kiehl’s, Harley-Davidson Motorcycles, Kid Robot, Trek Bicycles, Rheingold Beer, and Getty Images. His work has been honoured by The One Club, The Art Director's Club, ID Magazine, Graphis, Communication Arts, PRINT, HOW and the Cooper Hewitt Design Museum. He loves his wife, spicy food, getting his hands dirty screenprinting, riding his bike and wrestling with his 3 sons.
Designed Toy Releases
These are toys designed by Travis.
Toy Series Participation
These are toys that Travis has lent their design skills to.
- Dunny - 3" Balloon Dunny, Dunny Series 2010, 2010
- Dunny - 3" Series 2009, Chase Wood Variants, 2009
- Dunny - 3" Cheeze, 2006
- Dunny - 3" Ribeye, 2006
These are one-off, or very limited, toys.
- Mini Lunartik in A Cup of Tea - custom for Lunartik Mini-Tea Tour, 2011
- Qee - 8" custom for The Civil War and our Founding Fathers, 2010
- Munny - Custom for the Munnyworld Toy Exhibition, 2009