Self-styled propagandist, delusionary artist, and junkie-addict of popular culture, Jermaine Rogers is most widely known as one of the leaders in the field of modern rock poster art. This involves the creating and production of promotional poster artwork featuring concerts, musical events, and musical releases by certain rock and roll artists. Jermaine Rogers has created these pieces of advertising since the year 1994.
Designed Toy Releases
These are toys designed by Jermaine.
Toy Series Participation
These are toys that Jermaine has lent his design skills to.
- Dead Bear - 5.5" Dero Delusion, 2018
- Dunny - 3" Dunny Apocalypse Series, 2012
- BUD - 3" Hustle Dero, Series 2, 2007
- Mini Circus Punk - 6" Dero, 2006
These are one-off pieces by Jermaine.
- Dunny - 5" custom for the Shard Show, 2017
- Billy - custom for Blamo 5th Annual Custom Show, 2013
- "Death by Zimmerman" for 99 Deaths of Jar Jar, 2013
- Fonzo - 6" custom for Fonzo Love NY, 2013
- Piece(s) for Kozik, 2012
- Piece(s) for Scary Girl - 10 Year Anniversary Exhibition, 2012
- Playsam custom for The Playsam 500, 2012
- Bellicose Bunny - custom for Bellicosity, 2012
- Piece(s) for Tiny Trifecta, 2011
- T-Boy/Danke Schoen - custom for Love Movement, 2010
- Vadar Helmet for the The Vadar Project, 2009
- Cheshire Cat - 8" custom for We're All Mad Here, 2006
- Piece(s) for Vivisect Playset Show, 2006
- Circus Punks - custom for 100 Circus Punks Rule NYC, 2005
- Pieces for Cross Over, 2005