Like many kids raised in the 70's, Mark was influenced at an early age by Star Wars and comic books. Unlike many kids, he grew up just a few miles from the Vegas strip, it's neon and glitz looming over the city. He graduated with honors from Art Center College of Design in Pasadena, California and currently lives and works in the Los Angeles area with his wife, artist Esther Pearl Watson, their daughter Lili and Mr. Pickles, a lovely French Bulldog.
Designed Toy Releases
These are toys designed by Mark.
Toy Series Participation
These are toys that Mark has lent his design skills to.
These are one-off, or very limited, pieces.
- Piece(s) for GR2 15 Years, 2018
- Piece(s) for Silent Wonderment, 2016
- Piece(s) for Continuous Spectrum, 2009
- Piece for the Balls Out show, 2008
- Piece for the SuperHero Art Exhibition, 2008
- Piece(s) for the Calendorks show, 2007
- Circus Punks - custom for 100 Circus Punks Rule NYC, 2005