Nick Carroll, a.k.a. SourBones, is a somewhat modest and versatile designer who feels extremely uneasy talking about himself in the third person.
Best known for being the founder and key designer of Clutter Magazine he has spent the last decade been responsible for every aspect of the brand across every conceivable medium whether its print, web, apparel, toys and more, or collaborating on projects with brands such as Hasbro, Kidrobot, Toy2R and Sidekick. He’s picked up more than a few tricks along the way.
When he’s not running around like a headless chicken working on Clutter’s next issue he’s working for Trade in Cool, a New York based multi-disciplinary studio, working on projects for the likes of the BBC, Electronic Arts, Mishka NYC, Ron English, The WWE, MetLife, ING, Capital One & Comcast to name but a few.
Designed Toy Releases
These are toys designed by Sourbones.
Toy Series Participation
These are toys that Sourbones has lent his design skills to.
These are one-off, or very limited, toys.
- Munny - custom Kracka for the Dragons Custom Show, 2012
- Piece(s) for Lucha Libre, 2012
- Bearbrick - 400% "Pointy Bastard" for Icons, 2011
- Mini Lunartik in A Cup of Tea - custom for Lunartik Mini-Tea Tour, 2011
- Knucklebear - 18" "Egyptron" custom Knuckle Sandwich, 2010
- Munny - custom for the Munnyworld Toy Exhibition, 2009
- Munny - custom for 30 Customs by 30 Friends, 2009
- Teddy Troop - custom for Occupied Territories, 2007
- Munny - custom for Munny Shot, 2007