Born and raised while computers were still young as well, I've had a fascination with both traditional and digital arts since childhood. I had the luck of learning from some amazing teachers growing up and then studied drawing and design at the University of Central Florida, graduating in 2004. Since then I've been making all sorts of icons for all sorts of software at the Iconfactory while keeping up with my personal work in the off time.
Most of my work is made to be fun and enjoyable, which works out well since I have a really good time creating it. Digital and vector works are created on a Mac, using Photoshop and/or Illustrator.
Designed Toy Releases
Toy Series Participation
Customs & Show Pieces
- Sketchbot - custom for the Sketchbot Custom Show V2, 2010
- Jouwe - custom for Jouwe Custom Show (US), 2010
- Qee - 10" DIY Bart Qee, "Perils of Diving" for the DIY Bart Qee World Tour, 2007
- Munny - 8" James the Hipster, 2007
- Munny - 8" Blueface the Pirate Monkey, 2007
- "Ice Cream Social" for Purgatory, Soul's Lounge, 2007
- Treeson - 5" Urchinson, 2007
- Munny - 8" Sandy Claws, 2007
- Munny - 8" Ralph the Munny, 2006