Brian Colin is a painter, sculptor, illustrator, and writer. His primary focus lies in the realm of lowbrow art, where he realizes his vision in the mediums of three dimensional canvas paintings and vinyl toys. He has also written and illustrated a number of comic books, including “Jonas: Tales of an Ironstar” and “Serial Repercussions”.
The inside of Brian Colin’s head is an odd and fantastical place. Robots bake muffins and battle giant space squids, massive sand worms spring from the desert to attack hot air balloons, cowboys roam the plains on the backs of mutant possums, and dark woods are filled with strange creatures — both friendly and sinister.
Brian’s paintings and toys have been displayed in numerous galleries in Atlanta, San Francisco, Los Angeles, and New York City.
Brian lives in Atlanta with his wife, Kerry, and their menagerie of cats.
Designed Toy Releases
Toy Series Participation
Customs & Show Pieces
- Piece(s) for American McGee’s Alice, 2011
- "Watership Down Syndrome" for Inle, 2011
- Qee - "Bludge" 8" custom for 15th Anniversary DIY Qee Celebration, 2010
- Celsius - "Kuppa" custom for Ganmetall Celsius Custom Show, 2010
- Hood Zombie - "Dog Boy" custom for It Came from Skullbrain 2, 2010
- Big Muscamoot - "Bottom Feeder" custom, 2010
- Piece for the Not Vinyl show, 2010
- Yoka - 10" "Wajue de Ruchong" Multiversal Group Show, 2009
- Piece(s) for Multiple Personalities 2, 2009
- Teddy Troop - "Shaman of the Vulturites" for Into The Darkness, 2009
- Skully - "Monsta Skully" custom for the Custom Skully Show, 2009
- Skully - "Great American Skully" custom for the Custom Skully Show, 2009
- IWG - custom for Humans Beware, 2009
- MadL - 10" custom for the Me Madl show, 2008
- Piece for the Multiple Personalities show, 2008
- Teddy Troop - 3" custom for the Teddy Troops Design Contest, 2008
- Munny - 8" Custom Munny for The Detroit Munny Show, 2007